CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

She's such a bother

Over and over again I imagine them thinking that. I'm always such a burden on everyone. Battle after battle, issue after issue, and they're not really all that either. All I do is cry and complain, because I don't have the strength to fix things. They tell me to find the strength, but I can't. I'm afraid of stepping over people just to stand up. Is hurting someone else worth me being strong? Is it worth pushing people down just to get want I want? Wouldn't it just be easier if I stayed like this? Wouldn't everything be ok if I just stay weak? But I hate it so damn much. I'm useless, I can't do anything. I can't help, I can't offer comfort. I can't say anything to make anyone feel ok again. I can't even make myself feel better. I'm worthless. Better of dead. I should just disappear. It's not as if anyone would notice...

0 comments: