CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Done

Fuck everything that's going on. You tell me I overreact? Well why don't you give me one good way to react to this. I want out. I want to go away. I want to disappear. I want to take back every little thing I said to you, good and bad. I'm glad that after this year I'll be gone. Maybe I'll be less of a bother. Maybe you won't have such an annoying girl around. Now wouldn't that be great? Why don't you just tell me you want me gone? I know you do, I can see it on your face. It's written in your eyes. Just tell me to leave, I'll do so in a heartbeat. Don't let me believe that I'm doing something right for once in my life, then suddenly crush me. I haven't been given any reason to believe anything else. call me what you want. I'm going to disappear soon anyways. You won't have to deal with me anymore. Don't worry, I'm done...

0 comments: