Fuck this. I’ve had enough. I’m done being weak, I’m done acting. I’m done needing you so much. I’m done being so dependent. I’m done being clingy, I’m done looking down on myself. I’m stronger than this, I know I am. I don’t need anyone. I know what I am. I know what I say about myself is a lie. I can live my own life. I can be proud of myself. I can be powerful. Fuck you. Don't you even dare try to talk to me at this point. I don’t need you. I don’t need him. I don’t need love. It just passed the time for me. It just entertained me and kept my life interesting. Love is useless, it doesn’t exist. It’s just what the foolish call lust. It’s nothing more than that. People say that they can’t live without love? Bullshit. I’ve done just fine so far. I don’t need to be coddled or spoiled. I don’t need sweet words or heartfelt letters. I just need to live. I just need to see. And I just need to be allowed to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment