CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Forgiveness

Ok, so lately, I've been a real bitch and I've been moody and pissy and only God knows why. I really had no excuse to act the way I did. All the disappointment, the tears, the fuck yous, the I'm dones. All were products of my overreactions...I was wrong, I admit it. You weren't to blame at all. I shouldn't have complained and I shouldn't have said all that. You were right, I do need to calm down a little.But maybe next time, just throw me a heads up? Alright, so I have a lot to ask for, and half the time, I interpret things my own way. I guess I'm more like my mom than I thought... *shudders* Wow, so much for never wanting to turn out like her. But anyways, the fault is mine, and so you won't stop hearing me say sorry over and over again. Lol. Don't even try stopping me, I care too much to just let this slide. I'm just making a fool of myself aren't I? But like I once said, absolutely no more tears, right?
Haha, I love you so much. I lied when I said I could live without you and without love. I can live without receiving love, or rather, receiving little love, but I adore giving out my love. It makes me whole and it makes me feel so happy. So I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, Forgive me?

0 comments: