CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Just disappear...

Why is it that every time I try, what I want stays out of reach? Why is it that all of my plans backfire on me? Why is it that I try, even when I know that there is no hope? Why the hell is it that when I hurt I end up pushing you further away? Why can’t you see that I want for you to yell at me? Why can’t you see that I need for you to never let me go like that? Why the fuck can’t you see that I need you more than you’ll ever know?
You know what? I’m done here. I don’t want anything to do with you anymore. I don’t want to have to go through all the pain anymore. I can’t bear to see you walk away from me again. I can’t take the fact that you’d tell me to do something, then just ignore me when I try and talk to you. I can’t heal from anymore heartbreaks. I can’t stand up anymore. I can’t think of you without crying. I can’t help the fact that my chest aches so much. I guess I’ve finally done it. I’ve proved to you just how much of a burden I am. I just want to forget…

0 comments: