I really have just HAD it. My sister is the brattiest, most selfish, most annoying person EVER.
Alright so my mom JUST went through surgery (Don't ask. Please.) And so she needs peace and quiet to recover and she needs space to heal. Anna can NOT keep her mouth shut for her LIFE. And I have been fucking taking care of my mom ALL fucking day. and so I was supposed to watch her at night as well, but noooooooo. Anna starts crying because she obviously doesn't care about our SICK, OLD grandma whom she was sleeping over with. And so my cousin takes her back AFTER I told her that she couldn't come home. AND THEN she's all running around slamming doors yelling. And my mom was like oh Anna sleep with your cousin so Tifany can take care of me ok? And she's like ok. And then like 10 minutes later she climbs onto my mom's bed, and elt me tell you, she KICKS at night. Which means my mom's probably going to get hurt tonight, but does Anna care? Noooooooooooo. AND I told her that too. And then I left my blanket that I've been using for the past WEEK in that room while I was on the computer and I'm like Anna fold up the blanket so I can take it to the other room tonight. And she's like ok, and she uses it. And like What the FUCK. And then I'm like WTF ANNA. And my mom starts yelling at ME. And I'm just like oook. I obviously see your gratitude for me coming to your every beck and call. I see your gratirude for walking up and down three fucking flights of stairs while carrying a heavy ass tray of food. I fucking see your gratitude for watching what I eat around you so you don't feel sorry for yourself whenever I eat something that you can't right now. I see your fucking gratitude for me helping you wah and tightening your bandages and turning on and off your T.V. and keeping you entertained.
I'm just really pissed off and hurt you know? It's like I put so much effort into this and like I get no real appreciation. Ok, so she called up one of her friends to take me shopping tomorrow. So what? I can do without shopping. I just want to be a little noticed you know? What if I wanted to sleep with my mom tonight? What if I wanted to be the only one who's able to help her? (Which I am.)
Ugh whatever.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
AUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!
Posted by Tiffany Nguyen at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
-hug- I understand. I really do wonder why your family doesn't appreciate the things you do for them. They should be grateful to have a good girl like you =]. I know you want them to acknowledge you. You are trying your best, you always have Tiffany ^^
Post a Comment