Hahahaha so VN had been keeping me pretty busy lately, what with work and all. My God I need to stop working at the restaurant and start working out. But I'm only going to be working from maybe 8-11:30 starting Monday because Martin's going to take swimming lessons and I need to fix up my form. 5 hour swimming!!! =] I'm going to lose hella weight again and I'll be so happyyyy. Haha.
So lately I've been awfully tired....and wierdo Viet guys are always staring at me. AND THEN today there was this like, I think German, family, and there was SEVEN of them. And then I saw this mexican looking guy who knew how to speak viet with this other girl and I heard her speak viet but she wouldn't talk to me. And like they saw me speak in english to the big family and they were lie O.o. And then the guy starting to try talking english to me and I was like =.=; if you haven't been paying attention, I've been communicating in viet to my aunt and uncle... And then when I brought them their drinks, the dude was like, "where you from?" and I was like "California" and then he was like "She say you look like japanese." And I was like haha o.o
I'm missing out on so much at home, and I haven't even had the time to learn to drive a motercycle yet. *sigh* It's just been work work work and visit visit visit for me.
Every hour or so my uncle's like TIFFANY FOOD!!!! And I'm just like nty and he's like nooooo tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. And then I'm like aksdhakjsdhasjkdhajs I'M FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT And then he was like you're goal is to gain 5 kg by the end of your trip and I was like FUCK NO IMA LOSE THAT MUCH WEIGHT.....somehow =.=;
Martin called me skinny!!!! Only, it was in a nice but kinda disturbing way. I was like I need plastic surgery to get rid of all this fat and then he was like but you're skinny and I was like aaskjdhajsdhaj LIAR and then he wa slike the only reason why you're like 10 pounds heavier than me is cuz of your boobs. O.o kinda weirddddd.
So a \t the airport in SF, I met a man who had a son who could bench like 250 as an eith grader O.o and like 360 by the end of Senior year and he could squat 400 with that weight. HELLA BEAST!!!! O:
Well, idk what else to write. I'm not going to be colorful this time, too lazy =]
Friday, June 26, 2009
Doodoodoo
Posted by Tiffany Nguyen at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment