CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Greetings from the land of Viet Nam!!!

Woooow. Deprivation of hot guys and friends has turned me into a martian O.O.
Alright so first things first. It is HOT in Viet Nam. Like like humid hot. Like sticky hot. Like ew gross wtf is wrong with my hair it looks like I haven't showered in days when I just showered like 5 hours ago hot. So fucking disgusting. And like all the tops that my mom bought for me from A&F are like kinda booby showing so it's like awkwarrrrrrrrrrd.
So yesterday I was fully covered right? Capris, tank that always covers my chest, hair down, flip flops. I thought I was decent. I'm on a motercycle and on my way to my Grandma's house and we're on a street and about to turn the corner into hers and we pass by this place that sells food on the sidewalk. The boys were like o.o. And I'm like CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPER!!!!!!! Hella freaked me out. And I was DECENT too!!!! And THEN my mom tells us to go out there to eat and there's this dude next to us and he's just staring at me and I was like "Mommy he hella disturbs me he's just staring!" And then my mom was like "Don't stare back." And I was like wow no really?
And THEN like omg whoever says that Cang looks Korean must be on drugs or something. I swear I have seen like 30 Cang look alikes!!!!! O: Everytime it's like Cang? Noooooooo. Cang? Noooooooooo way. Nope not Cang. It is just so scary. Aishhh.
And I'm lacking hot guys!!!! I mean ok I know I have a wide variety of Viet guys to pick from but uhm, excuse me for being shallow but they're all greasy and disgusting and ugly in the face. Not even hot bodies. Like there was one decent looking guy at the massage place I went to yesterday but like he was shirtless and he wasn't flab but no muscles. He just had like a lean body with no fat but no muscle.
AHHH!!! I went to a massage place and like I left with the same knots in my neck and back and shoulders and a few bruises to add onto to the mix. I also had the girls wanting my hair extensions and pictures of 30 year old men that I know. I'm like wtf. I'm 15 yes I'm friendly with old men in their 30s who are at least TWICE my age. But jsadjasdajsd. Like they hella focused on my legs and when it got to my back it was like painville. They were like running me over with a truck. >:[ So yeahh my back is still messed up.
I would say that I'm homesick but I'm not really because I'm really home wherever I go you know. I'm a little friendsick. Time passes by so slowly in Viet Nam. I'm not busy like I was in America and I can't make myself busy. I can't even make calls and I have a cell phone. '[Cause in Viet Nam if you make calls it's hella expensive but if you recieve calls it's free. Haha it's like America in the older days =].
Martin's getting hella disrespectful and it's bugging the shit out of me. My mom finally is getting enough of it as well and so she's like pulling him out into a corner and he's still being a bitch about it. Like I honestly know that I can be a bitch about things like that but like when my mom hit him he was like put it down mom. I was just like wow wtf Martin. I understand that you hate being hit and that we haven't been hit in like years but he was just like Mom put it down you're not allowed to hit me. And then he starts yelling at her and bitching out at her. Like in situations like these he's the wrong one. My mom even tore apart the situation and showed him what exactly went on and he was like no I'm right and you're wrong. and then on top of it all, he dragged me down with him. Everyone knows that when I'm focused on something I focus like hell so I can't hear what's going on around me unless someone says my fucking name. But noooo my mom bitches out at me later on as well because I'm also apparently at fault. And the before we left Martin was like oh I'm never going to use any of the two laptops so I was left in charge of 2 bags and Anna's backpack with the laptop inside. Now he's like hogging it 24/7. I love my brother but right now, even as he's crying, I can't pity him for being disrespectful like that. Especially when it's usually me getting the short end of the stick. I think that the best thing you get from being the one in the family that is usually the one to take all the blame is that you learn to just tolerate things and you learn to just adapt to stupid things like that.
Hopefully I'll have happier news next blog huh? That last chunk was just random and out of the blue.

0 comments: