CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Soooo

So I watched Transformesr 2 two days ago. Very cool. I cried and like my brother and I HELLA spazzed out, only, Viet people don't translate some really good stuff so sometimes Martin and I would crack up and we're like the only Americans there so like everyone else is quiet and it's like LOSERS.
We also bought Dragon Ball Evolution, not bad, the plot is good but like Piccolo was never a bad guy, I hope they know that. I mean, he was just an opponent of Goku. Never a bad guy. Aishh.
Night at the Museum 2 we also got. Very funny. Completely random. Haha.
Uhm, my dad came, he's only staying for about 2 weeks though.
AUGH I ATE THE CLIMATE HERE!!!! I'm like breaking out like crazy and my hair is so dry it breaks all the time so my hair is like super thin. >:O
Well I don't know what else to write...
My hair is bluish greenish? Have I said that already? And I almost lost my blankey like within the first week of my trip. That was horrible.

2 comments:

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe said...

lol "I ATE THE CLIMATE HERE!" you really ate the climate?! thats crazys! ^^ Teach me teach me jk xP I hope your enjoying yourself =]