Alright so like today was really kinda of weird.
Like P.E. really pissed me off because instead of running for 20 minutes, I had to run like 35-40 because my Heart Rate Moniter wasn't working. Really pissed me off.
And then like I was told to look away but I thought the person meant look to him and look away from the other person so like I saw his fricken ass. NOT a very pretty sight at all. Scarred me for life.
And then Karen and I tried to look at each other without laughing but it didn't work out too well. It was REALLY funny though. I mean, she was laughing even when her eyes were closed.
And
THEN, on the way home, like while walking out of the school there's likea flattened bird heard on the ground that we always pass so Karen tried to look for it but it was GONE. O: And then we had to look for it and we just about gave up and she was walking aloong the edge of the grass and concrete when I saw it like two steps in front of her. She really freaked out at the thought of almost stepping on a squished bird head. and I'm pretty sure it's a bird head because a few months back there was a flattened talon and I was REALLY scared. Plus, there are feathers on the thing so like it kind of has to be a bird head. It's really nasty though.
My mom fed me like seaweed stuff, like Viet dessert and claims that it's good for your skin. Oh joy, she keeps making me intake stuff for my skin. Haha. Two months ago it was herbal drinks. LOL.
I'm almost done with 1 Litre of Tears. I STRONGLY reccomend watching it. It's really heartbreaking and it's so worth watching. Also, it's addicting. I also reccomend Hana Yori Dango. It's the original, japanese Boys Over Flowers. That's also very good. The school year's almost over!!!!!
I wanna go to Oak Grove's grad but I have no ride and at the same time I want to go to Tino's grad, which is the same day, but I have no one to go with me. (I don't wanna be all like loner status. >.<) So I don't know what I'm going to doooooo.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
It's strange...or is it just me?
Posted by Tiffany Nguyen at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
lol I finished 1 Litre of Tears like last week ^^ yeah I cried like 3 times total hahaha =]
Post a Comment