So lately a lot of things have just been invading my mind. What with finals, Viet Nam, the possibility of going far, far away, and boys, I don't know where I'm going.
Finals are gayyyyyy. I hate them sooo much but if I do well on all my homework this week, then I should be in pretty good shape. I'm really sort of nervous to see freshmen year end, I mean, I really sort of liked it.
Viet Nam is coming way too soon, I am not ready at all to go to that hot, hot place. But heyy, I get monthly allowence which is given to me in portions weekly and so I think I'll be alright. I'm going to focus on tennis a lot, though, because I want to get better at it and play it as a sport at school. And I'm planning to shop around a lot, maybe an hour a day? Not long, just to explore. And I definately will spend my nights on a motercycle. Ooh baby. LOL. I'm really excited about learning to drive one. Haha. Maybe going isn't so bad after all.
So yeahh, my parents have talked a lot about moving. Either to Peidmont High, or Boston. Can you believe that? Fricken BOSTON. That's HELLA far away, I have so much here. I mean, at first I was like whatever mom, what you tihnk is best if probably so. But now, my future at Cupertino is so bright. I want to join CAT at Tino. I want to get into Capella at Tino. Our performing arts program is so amazing, I don't think Boston can even compare to this. But you know, whatever it comes down to, I can't do a single thing about it, can I?
Boys, boys, boys. They should all go die in a hole, I swear. So, I got to know someone not too long ago and I figured I could like him, I mean, I wouldn't really mind, but I used to like someone VERY close to him and I am so scared of repeating the same situation. And, I feel a little used around him and I should never have to feel that way, right? And another boy that would be good for me, I just can't seem to get myself to like him in that way. I mean, I consider us very good friends and I think he's very sweet, but I can't date him. And another boy I recently got to know is very nice and all and some of my very close friends think I like him but I really don't. I just like making new friends, and even if it looks like I'm flirting, I'm really trying hard not to. I just want another friend you know? Sometimes, it seems like everyone is leaving me so I am constantly looking for someone to stay.
And Karen Luo is an amazing girl. Even though she's horribly retarded, she really cares about me. I mean, we've been best friends for about a year and a half now right? What can go wrong? And even though we rarely talk about personal things anymore, I know that our chances will come up and we can just pour our hearts out to each other. Only thing is, if she's lying down, I have to as well because she claims it's awkward looking up at me because all she sees are my boobies. Hahaha. Awkward child much? But yeahh, I'm not going to give her up. She's part of my future, but what's going to happen if I leave? =/
Monday, June 1, 2009
*Sigh*
Posted by Tiffany Nguyen at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment