Who knew that moving your arms could be so tiring? Well, turns out, when you fake drum for just about 4 hours straight, it HURTS. Well, it wasn't fake drumming all four hours, I did get to drum for reals more than a few times.
Van Nghe is different than how I imagined it. I mean, I sort of thought that people usually talk and chill but everything is so organized, mostly, and everyone's always focused and usually giving their all. My thighs hurt from the horse stands and bouncing/squatting every time you hit with both your arms down. Kevin showed me his arms from drumming, super toned =.=; Ima have super man arms in like 4 months. Lovelyy.
It's funn over all and I like the fact thatI'm working practically all 6 hours there. Except for maybe one hour when I wasn't in the routine, being new and all, and I watched. Alex warned me that I'd get sleepy but I didn't think I really would. Haha, she didn't lie to me after all I was almost a sleep, if they had kept dancing for maybe 2 more minutes I'd have knocked out. ^.^;
I'm really going to work hard to get this dumming thing right. Martin's called me rythmically challenged for way too long. I can totally do this, I mean, I don't think I did too badly today. I'll get better =].
Now I have to deal with homecoming practices. I'm really wondeirng just how many people are going to show up if I don't next Saturday? *Sigh* I really hope that they'll still practice without me. Haha I wouldn't miss the Tet Trung Thu festival for the world. It's too much of a tradition since I was 5 to miss. I'm looking forward to it. Now, to find someone to go with >:]
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Tiredd
Posted by Tiffany Nguyen at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
TRINITY WILL GO WITH :D <3
WAIIT WHATT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO PRACTICE NEXT SATURDAYYY?! D: we neeeed you.
Post a Comment