CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Remember My Name

Alrighty so my day started off with this rather portly Indian sub for Lit. Not to be racist or anything but he sounded like an Indian man and it was rather funny. He was like, "If you don't understand just ask me to repeat myself." And this boy just kept repeating, 'What?" Over and over again and eventually he go so fed up he was just like, 'I will kick you out if you don't stop your haha." LMFAO. And then he fricken kicks us out of class once the bell rings.
And THEN today was so cold. X.X I'm so lucky I always pack socks in my bag now, I was wearing flip flops. and for my first 3 periods and part of 4th, I just walked around with no shoes and only socks. Karen was like xD wtf!? Kinda funny hahahaha.
OMG today in Chem, we had to identify an unknown substance right? So he labeled them all something different. Karen's table was up first and she got JOE JONAS!!! I was just like O.O WHAAAAAAAAAT?! And then I followed him around half the classroom until he got to mine and guess who I got? ZAC EFRON!!! YEEEE. I ran to the end of the classroom and just shouted to Karen and she was like WTF WHAT IS THISSSS?!
And THEN at the end of class Karen and 3 other people had me tell them a story in hyper speed mode. It was really funny. I finished and they were like O.O Come again? HAHAHA.
And then Kevin and I went to go watch Fame today. We were at Valco at like 2:40 and our time was 4:45 so we just hung out for all that time. We spent about an hour looking for an outlet to charge his laptop, mostly it was us listneing to music and him dancing haha. We finally just went into AMC and it got charged but there was no Wifi LOL! We played chess. I'm so bad at it, but I managed to avoid being killed so many times. Kevin was just like, "YES I'M GONNA WIN FORSURE NOW!" And then he clicks on my King and is just like, "WHAAAAAAAAT?! HOW CAN YOU STILL MOVE?!" It happened quite a few times ^.^;
Fame was soooo good but I didn't get the chance to finish it. =[ I'm gonna go again on Thursday so yeeee. I saw some trailers and now I'm just like screw it! New Moon can wait I'm watching The Blind Side. I teared while watching the TRAILER. It looks soooo amazing hahaha. I want to make a difference like Sandra Bullock's character does. =]
Well, I need to get choreography done and FAST. Ugh I don't know what I'm going to do but for now I'm just going to finish teaching and polishing what I currently have.
So I bought shoes in Viet Nam and they were soooo nice. Thing is, they're a size 7. In MENS. I'm a size like 3.5-4 in Mens. How sad. They didn't seem that big when I tried them on! But my dad JUST lilke added a whole new level of padding to it so not only do they fit now, I gain like 2 inches >:]. I'm so happy.
I HATE HOMEWORK. But I'm in love with Asher Book<3333333