So like lately my best friend and I have been pretty moody at each other. I mean, I love her above all reason and I know she loves me too, but I guess it's just another one of those bumps between us?
So like at first it was another boy thing you know, crazy right? Best friends arguing over a boy? Ridiculous, and it was. I can't believe that I didn't fully see the extent of the damage until now. I mean, when we were joking the other day and she said, "Wow you take him away from me and now you don't even want him?" I realized that I DID take him from her and that I'm so selfish. Like I don't know. I love her, so much, and I nearly led us downwards because of this.
And then it was our locker issue, and it's like she wanted the top locker so she switched and then she didn't get it so she switched back to me and we argued a bit over space and I don't know. I didn't want her to be upset at me anymore so I convinced the boy to switch with her. And I feel selfish again. *Sigh* I plan to go buy a basket tomorrow so I can put up some junk in there so I won't take up so much space, even if he does say that he doesn't use it. I don't know, I'd hate for her to be any more upset with me than she already probably is.
And then there's the couples dance, I guess I've been so confusing about my partner and we sort of argued over that today and I don't know. Sometimes I'm pretty sure I said something to her and it turns out that I didn't and it just ends up hurting her. I really despise when that happens. I feel like the worse person on Earth when it does. =/
And THEN, like worse of all, was our clubs issue. Now here is where I REALLY like to think that she loves me very much. Because sometimes, I do have to admit, I don't feel like it. Like I want to do Interact AND Key Club but like they hate each other. I think that both clubs are amazing but how can I do something that crazy if everyone, including my best friend, is against me? How can I do something like that without her support? I mean, I just I don't know. I really need her with me right now but I don't want to force her to do something that she is against. =[
To her:
Heyy hunn. I know I haven't been the best kind of friend lately, I really don't know what's up with me right now. But I just wanted you to know that I need you right now. I want to still be able to carry you when you can't walk anymore. Kind of like in the Christian Footprints Club ad you know? There will be two sets of footprints in the sand, mine and yours, but when you're at your lowest and you see only one set, it was then that I carried you. I know we can work this bump out, just like the last one. Like I said last year, all it takes is faith, trust, and pixie dust. (And I plan to get some if I go to Reno again this year. I've seen them before and my daddy still hasn't bought me a bottle after like 6 years D:)
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Sometimes
Posted by Tiffany Nguyen at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment