Have you ever been hated on for the worst reason ever? Are you one of those people who's looks are deceiving? Have you ever felt like you're pulling the people you love down because you're so hated? You feel so lost at this point. You fee like it's all your fault. You want to distance yourself from everyone, but you're too afraid too. Life just seems to hate you. Fate acts like your its favorite plaything, its guinea pig or something. You can't do anything to stop it. And you can't do anything to fix it.
You spend each day thinking to yourself, "What am I doing wrong? Is it how I act? How I talk? How I act?" You just keep hurting yourself. At night, you cry because you don't know what to do. The scent of your tears is imprinted on your pillow. But in the morning, you simply smile and act like nothing wrong, so that no one worries over someone like you.
You wish you had a genie, so you can wish yourself away and replace yourself with someone better, but you're selfish enough to keep holding on to those who mean the most to you. You look at the kitchen blade by you but you're too scared to do what you want to. You inhale the calming aroma of the candles around you and your mind clears. Suddenly, your eyes shoot open, "What am I thinking? I don't need to have their approval for what I want." But then you remember, you've already lost so much to them. They're slowly stripping you of everything you hold dear. And they probably don't even know it. You sigh heavily but throw everything away. You need to keep living. You can't give them the satisfaction of finding you dead on your own floor. You're not giving up without a fight and you don't give a shit about what they say anymore. You're not leaving. You're not going anywhere. They're stuck with you and it's not going to be pretty until they learn to cope with you and lift the retarded grudge they hold.
But first, you need to find the courage to tell them that. You've dreamed of standing up to them so many times before. But you can't bring yourself to do it. Not from fear of getting hurt, but from fear of hurting them. You laugh to yourself, thinking of how foolish you are. Then you shake your head and smile bitterly.
You'd rather hold everything within yourself, rather then be a burden to anyone. Too bad your heart has just confessed everything to the world. But one thing is all this, you'll never forget...
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Just think
Posted by Tiffany Nguyen at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have sucha emo best friend (:
it's okay she's finally growing up. WITH THE HELP OF ME LECTURING HER EVERYDAY<3
but i wont lecture just anyone. so you can see just how darn special she is.
Post a Comment