CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust <33

This is dedicated my MY best friend. Always and forever. So here's my confession. Honestly? You're the best best friend I could ever hope for. And you're right, anytime you try and say something, I do change the subject to myself. And I've got no right to do that. Just because my life is being chased by the drama demon gods, doesn't mean that I can keep burdening you with them. Don't worry if I'm feeling left out babe, I know that you're always with me. And yeah, I know it may seem that I have a bajillion big brothers. But I'm happy with my 7. No more than that. So don't worry. And you're right, sometimes, I do feel like I'm being replaced, but I should know better than that. We have an unspoken agreement, an oath to each other. That we'll stay together till the very end. Hell, we're like married. And although I never get jealous of girls around my boyfriend, I get so fucking jealous of the people around you. I really can't let you go. Because you mean so much to me. But should anything happen, which it won't, you should know that you'll always be number one in my heart. So please don't be upset if I call someone else best friend number two. It just means that she's closer than a close friend, but not exactly my best friend. That is just for you. It has your name written all over it. You're imprinted within my heart. Now and for all eternity. And even though we say we're going to go to different colleges, who know how our futures will end up?
You're such a big influence on me, you can see it, the way I dress, half of my speech, what I do, how I act. I told you today, "Mommy Mommy! When I grow up, I want to be just like you." And I meant it, except for the Mommy part of course. And I know that I talk about myself so damn much. And that's one of my many many flaws. And I'm extremely lucky to have you stick around for me. I really don't know what I've done to deserve someone like you. You have every right to be annoyed with me at times. God knows I get annoyed with myself. But every time you act like it, I can't help but feel selfish and feel hurt. And I can't just go and do that. Everything wrong with us is because I've closed my eyes to what's between us right now.
Yeah, this is one of our larger bumps in the road. This is probably our first bump really. And I honestly hate it. And I find it funny how we can argue over the littlest things. Right down to clothing and boys. And it's really stupid how I'm always overreacting and everything.
And if you haven't noticed, I'm extremely jealous of you. You have so many friends who love and support you, your parents trust you and love you. You can tell your Mom everything and she'll just take it and not yell at you or anything. You don't break and cry like I do. You're talented and gorgeous. You're grades are amazing and your voice makes my want to cry. You've got everything in life. Your boyfriends will always love you, even after you're done. You're friends are always coming back for you, even if something went wrong. Hell, even my boyfriends want you. But I don't care about that. They're simply going for the better one out of the two of us. And if you guys are happy, then I am.
But no, I'm not really that selfless, sure, I'll feel just a tiny bit ticked, but I love you. Now, always and forever. And don't ever let anything make you think otherwise. And right now? All we really need is a little bit of faith, trust, and pixie dust. We're going to soar higher than ever before. And I won't be scared to look down, because I know that you're right there beside me <333

1 comments:

12.14.09 said...

this got me crying and laughing at the same time
I LOVEE ITT.
even though i hate it when brian gets me to do that
LOL, i love you babe.

&&no, i'm not as perfect as you make me seem.
not even close.