CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hahaha

Idk, I've felt super rushed lately, but when I sit down, I'm overwhelmed by this feeling of sleepiness. For some reason, my body feels like it's shutting down on me. When I'm standing up and I'm in a group, I seem even more energetic than usual though.
Lately my life has been a jumble. I'm awfully confused; I blame it on lack of sleep though. Lol I shouldn't be blogging this late if I'm going to be up at 5:45 tomorrow but whatever. I just finished typing up the VSA roster for the year. I can now say that I understand all you teachers' pain. Trying to read all those handwritings was awful. Luckily, a lot of boys have super girlie handwriting now. The thing that annoyed me the most, though, was all of the applications that were filled out in Sharpie. It was HORRIBLE. I swear, I need to put a note at the bottom saying that I will make them redo it if it is ineligable or done in Sharpie.
I made NHS! =] Lately, my grades have been improving a lot though, so I'm very happy. I think that the end of Homecoming and pausing Van Nghe for awhile really helped. I want to say that I'm considering coming back like next year, but I said I'd be back at the end of the month and I refuse to go back on my word. I'll just manage; I know I can do it. Somehow, I always manage to pull myself together, right?
Today, I saw someone that I had planned on avoiding. I was told that the person was going to come visit, so I left early to go get food. Who would have thought that I'd run into that person at the bus stop. Now I'm so confused; I'm proud of the way I acted around them though. I felt like I stood up for myself and refused to do whatever they wanted to. I haven't felt that much control over myself in awhile, it felt pretty good.
VSA is pretty time consuming, but I really love it. It's like SPCL, but at school. Haha, we have good and bad moments, but in the end we are the masters of procrastination. Like how we're making Pho tonight to sell tomorrow. LMFAO. ^.^; I'm really glad that I'm an officer. Plus, it's pretty cool being the only Sophomore officer right now. Hahaha. I can't wait for you Class Reps, though. Even though they won't be official officers, I'm going to make sure that the members sure as hell treat them like how we are.
I've been really ticked off at rude people lately. Any kind of rudeness, at all, just annoys me so much. Like in choir, we have a show on Monday, in front of 7 other choirs, one of which who are proffesional. This girl suddenly walks across the room, talks to the teacher, and then starts to write on the white board. She never stands up during class, and she sleeps. She blames in on her medical condition and her medicine, but she fricken uses the same thing as last year, and last year, she aided for me choir class, which is the same period as this year's Advanced choir, and she was yapping away all the time. Ugh, I can't believe that she just thinks that she can get away with all this.
Also, I despise it when people say things like, "No one cares as much as you." or, "I don't have any friends." It's like a slap in the face to those who do care, or who are your friends. Lke honestly, especially when you tell someone you like them, you don't say that no one cares like they do. What if your best friend found out? Don't they care for you more than anyone else? They're the ones sticking their necks out for you. I'm like a fricken mom. I care for everyone, everyone gets my attention. I want everyone to be happy. If you can't do something you love, of course I'm going to try and help, but it doesn't mean that you're getting any special attention. Haha, I guess this is just one of my stressy moments.
By the way, I hate those with XY Chromosomes. I think that woman would be fine without them. We'll be fricken Amazons, Warrior Women. Hahahaha. I just think that boys tend to act all macho, and so they end up hurting themselves and the people they care for. Like sure, us girls we backstab and spread rumors and do all sorts of crazy stuff, but boys are no better. Where is support when you need it nowadays?
And you know, I've been wondering, is it bad to want someone who can make you cry? I'm not sure anymore. I mean, happy relationships are amazing and all, but I think that for a relationship to be healthy, tears and pain are sort of requirments. Does that make me liek a sadist or something to think like that? Haha, I just don't know.

0 comments: