CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Well I guess it's over now

Well, I've been putting off posting any blogs till the end of homecoming. I guess that was wrong of me because all I can think about are the results. The results? Let's just say I cried and they weren't happy tears.
We were SECOND up until the football game. To be honest, if it was just the fact that people didn't come, I wouldn't have felt so bad. What got me as the fact that most of the Sophomores who came did NOT get the tickets that proved we were there so we did not get accounted for. I didn't want to cry so much. Really I didn't. But every time I calmed down and someone saw me, they'd walk up to me and be like, "Oh Tiffany don't cry. You were amazing it's not your fault." And I'd cry all over again because I knew how good we were and we still got last place. I don't know, homecoming got to be so stressful for me. And the day of the performance was just horrid.
We performed on Tuesday. Tuesday was the biggest Autumn storm in like 60 years. Tuesday our sound system was retarded and the music kept stopping. Tuesday, for the superstitious people, was an unlucky day, October 13. It was just a stroke of bad luck. We did well, everyone knows that. Everyone knows we stepped up. All the Juniors are scared for themselves.
Now, that first day I got so many compliments. Some constructive criticism which I appreciated too. The next day, one of the Biology teachers called my dance a porno. That was completely rude and uncalled for and inappropriate. She was a TEACHER in a SCHOOL environment talking to a STUDENT. To say I was pissed is an understatement. I was furious. She had no right to say that. Provocative I can deal with, but a porno? No way, and she got away with it too.
The night before, during prep, I was told that the gap in my dance which used to be required was being taken out. I was horrified and stressed and just so frustrated. That ruined my formation and everything! I cried while walking to my locker. I'm glad no one saw me, I punched my lockers, not enough to hurt anything, me or the locker, but enough to slightly feel better. I curled up on the ground and was a mess.
Last night I was a mess over homecoming. I was just horrible during that time period. I was a bitch and I was just downright awful. I went out of line sometimes and I just wants everything to be okay.
Because I know that it's over and I am okay.

0 comments: