My world seems to have stopped suddenly, while other people are still moving forward. I feel left behind, yet at the same time, I feel like I'm caught up; I'm just detached.
So many people piss me off right now: My family, some friends, my classmates, myself. I feel like crying and getting a good break down, just to let go of all this. No reason to cry, nothing upsetting me, just a good cry. It's the only way I can relieve myself of this pain, even temporarily. My family is extremely rude, and they don't seem to notice that, but I find it horribly offensive. My friends sometimes just tick me off, I mean, stop fricking whining. Those who come to me with genuine problems I am okay with, but I mean, I'm next to someone and they whine about something as simple as food and what they don't like and it's just like, "SHUT THE FUCK UP. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT." Especially when the food isn't even for them and they just want to mooch. My classmates need to shut up. I, for one, do not need anymore homework than I already have. My grades are dropping again and I have just had it. And I'm so upset with myself. I hate myself for not being strong enough to deal with this. I understand that some people have problems or dislikes and I can't get over the fact that the way they express themselves is annoying.
Yeah, so I don't know how to make CDs. Like you know, with a mix of songs, or pictures, or movies. So my mom goes and complains and bitches at me and then calls me stupid. Okay I am so sorry that I use USBs and phones and iPods. I am so sorry that you never bothered to have me learn all this because Dad always did it for me. I am so sorry that you havne't learned to do it yourself. I am so fucking sorry that I am the one born stupid and in this fucking era of technological revolution.
I want out. I need out of this hellhole, sometimes, I feel like I'm willing to do anything just to be free for one day. That's all I ask, 24 hours for myself. But I never get that. No, my hours at home should be devoted to the family completely. Never to myself. If it is, I'm selfish. If I drop everything, I fail and I lose my friends because I can't be there for them. During the weekend, I'm supposed to screw homework and wash the dishes when I hardly even eat at home anymore. And when I do, I usually clean my dishes on the spot. I'm supposed to keep my room clean to her liking. No, it doesn't matter that I like my room messy the way I like it. It doesn't matter that I'm comfortable with things on my bed. It doesn't matter that the things I throw on my desk actually mean something to me. Because my room is out of sync with her fucking "Model-home" I'm the lazy girl who doesn't even think of herself.
I wonder if she even knows that I have a sleeping disorder? I wonder if she knows the reason why I sleep with my lights on, or why I go into her room at night once my lights are out. No, of course not. Because the one time I was able to tell her how I felt, I was shot down and called selfish.
I really hate that word. I get that I'm selfish, alright? I don't need to keep being told that. I just want to go away.
Friday, November 20, 2009
I feel so lost...
Posted by Tiffany Nguyen at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment