CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Creepers and Adventures and Wierd Friends, Oh My

Sooo, last Thursday Lily and I went to Verde. We have decided that Verde workers are complete creepers. So like I got my Lychee Milk Tea with little pearls and then we went to Daiso and then back to Verde. At Verde, we decided to get Salty Fried Chicken. While ordering, the guy goes, "With or without pearls? *Laughs*" Lily and I are just like," Uhmmm excuse me?" Once I GET my chicken, another guy hands it to me and says, "Here you go, Salty Fried Chicken without pearls." It was horribly creepy. She also went to the bathroom and the first guy just stood there near me it was awkwardddddd. Also, some guys just don't know when to quit it. Now, not me, but a dear friend of mine is in a dilemma. And the boy she DOES NOT LIKE does not understand that and she is feeling violated. Ridiculous, right? Creeeeeeepers. They don't even talk and he likes her a lot. AND THEN I met the older brother of one of Martin's old friends today. And so we were just talking and then I had to go and he like grabs my arm and is like, "Wait and then in MY Chem class when I was a Sophomore....". Yeah, kinda not normal for a first time meeting circumstance.
And then on the same Verde day (HAHAHA THAT RHYMES), Lily goes to the bathroom. And it smells, a lot, so she takes my spray in with her. And while spraying the room, somehow accidentally sprays herself. Good Job huh? LMFAO. And then TODAY Brian somehow came up with this ridiculous idea that he was able to just walk right over me. NO. I am NOT that small. And then Kenny did the wierdest thing in the world the other day. I called him cool and he goes, "HEHE. SHE CALLED ME COOL. HEHE." Haha, only he's family so I guess he can't count as friends. But still, pretty weird...And then Michelle spazzes to Tony and manages to get him to call himself gay.
I FINISHED MY SHOWER IN UNDER 20 MINUTES TODAY! =] So happy. Hahahaha. And then for Black Friday Shopping, the Disney store <333333.>
Finals are in two weeks....Formal is 17 days away....I turn 16 in 37 days. Oh my God. I'm nervous for everything. Finals because, well duh. They're finals. Formal because I'm worried about my dress and my hair. My birthday because, well, being 16 means I need to grow up even more now. I can't be a kid anymore and all. Also, I'm worried for my formal dinner that weekend as well. Haha, some of the people I want to invite won't be there because of other complications, which makes me a little sad, but it's alright. And then some people that I feel like I need to invite don't get along with my parents, but they were there for my childhood, so they deserve to be there. I hope my dad will be okay with it and won't be all moody and all. My theme is going to be Blue and Silver, but I want a Red dress. Is that overly weird? I don't even know if I want to go buy a dress, or I can always wear my mom's reception dress from her wedding =] We'll see hahaha.
I'm so tired all of the time. I sleep early, but I don't understand why I'm so tired all of the time.Hopefully I'll be okay =]

0 comments: