Alright so this blog is dedicated to Brian...and a little bit of Karen too because she was involved, sort of.
Well, so this all started when Brian asked me if I ever thought about sex or anything related to it. And I was like O.O and I didn't give him a reply. The next day, I think, Karen was dragged in and she was like O.O, "Do you?!" Well, I answered, "Well who doesn't?" And I mean really, who doesn't? I mean, we live in a world where sex is common and brought up EVERY day. And I read a LOT of romance novels so of course I've thought about it. But I really haven't thought about it like WITH anyone.
Sex scares me. To be completely honest, it does. Hell, looking at a super skinny tampon scares me. Because of all my romance novels, I can say that I know a lot about sex. It's just I really am scared of pain and like sex HURTS the first time and it's like scary beyond belief! Hahaha. So yeah, I mean, sure I ponder on the subject but like in truth it really really scares me. Labor scares me too. I mean, spending over 9 hours shoving a hugeass baby out of a TINY little hole? Lovely...
I also discovered that I can't handle seeing blood. I don't know what caused this but I guess I'm scared of that as well. (Thanks Karen. That zit video made me realize this. =.=;)
But yeahh wow that was completely random. HAHA. I just needed to get that out of my system for some reason.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Sometimes I Wonder...
Posted by Tiffany Nguyen at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO RANDOM!
Tiffany, you're not allowed to have sex until your 50, so stop wondering.
Love,
Hai
LOLOLOLOL.
Hey kiddo, I have a new blog you gotta follow(:
Post a Comment