CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Doo Doo Doo

Sooo, I'm getting ready to go home in a few days...more like a little over one.
So like I spent a few of my days here in Saigon over at my mom's friend's kids' house. Yeahh, they have a house just for the kids. Cuz one of their family friends left for Canada and left their kid here in Viet Nam so it's like he has the house to himself along with his godfather's 3 sons. Pretty cool. And so they have cousins in Texas whom I met. Two girls and the younger one and I really like clicked well. And then like on her last day here in Viet Nam, she came up with this crazy idea. That two of her cousins liked me.... Hahaha. Or rather, the middle child did. The older one came up later that day. It was kinda wierd but I was like w.e you know. The odler one is older than me, about a two year difference. the middle child is younger than me. About 7 months. The older one and I got along quickly cuz the middle one was kind of conservative but now we're like buddies! Martin's kinda pissed cuz the middle one used to be his driver but now he's mine hahahaha. I think I might like him a little too but it's highly unlikely. I know better than that =]
I'm ready for home. I'm gonna miss everyone here but well, home is home. And Appa!!!! Hahahaha.
Today, I'm going to go to church and then hang out and take tons of pictures with the boys. Haha.
Ugh, I can't find my battery pack OR my memory card for my camera...so screwed. >.<

0 comments: