Sooo, I've been in Da Nang for a week and a day now and I started to learn to dance 3 days ago. Everyone tells me that I'm an extremely fast learner. To be honest, I'm just a good follower when I don't know what to do. As long as my partner can lead well, I can dance =].
I've learned to tango, rumba, paso, bebop, cha cha, and boston. I haven't learned to valse yet though. I hate the cha cha...it's not easy to move in a straight line while trying to move your hips and arms without moving your shoulders. ASKDJASKLDJASK. Haha I can bebop to the Pokemon Kanto theme. Aren't I cool? Haha.
So my cousin has the worlds most retarded boyfriend, He's really chill though and he's a good singer and dancer, he's actually my teacher. He eats like crazy but is afraid of the fat on pork and he talks a lot. Hahahahaha. He smells REALLY good too. People say that we look like we're siblings which is really cool cuz I'd like to have a big brother like him and in public he does say that we're siblings when people ask.
So some random old guy asked me to dance TWICE yesterday. Sweaty palms, tobacco breath, old guy. EWEWEW. It scared me....
My cousin's bf and another family friend smoke like all the time but like they do something to make their breath like smell normal afterwards. Kinda cool. Hahaha.
I really like Da Nang, it's so much fun.
So one of the workers at our family club is this kinda cute pretty fobby guy. And like I've noticed him since I first got there and then on the first day I went to hang out with everyone after the club closed, he was the one to drive me around. When he didn't hang out the next day with us and we were like one driver short, we cheated anyways, but I was like oh where is he? And then my cousin and her boyfriend were all like, "Oh he left early cuz you didn't invite him. " LOL. So I stuck my phone in my purse with like 50 other objects and my screen totally cracked and like so he works at a phone shop during the day so he's going to fix it for me. Yay!
I was out on the beach for two hours without sunscreen on my back....not very smart. Now it's like black with like my bikini string line and the loops. Ugh. So I'm wearing a tanktini for today when I go to the beach.
You know, I might sound totally crazy and I might rethink this later, but I wouldn't mind living here in Da Nang....
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Please Don't Stop The Music
Posted by Tiffany Nguyen at 2:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment