CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

It feels good.

So, I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to blog at all until my friend Alan reminded me. Haha. So I've been doing a lot of community service with Leadership lately and it just feels so good doing all that. Like I was bummed out and dead tired after my opening night of my musical, and yet, while struggling to roll that paint onto the walls, I felt good and I couldn't stop. It's just a really amazing feeling and all and like I never got a chance to do anything like this before Leadership. It sucks to think that after Leadership, the chances of me going out and doing community service would be slim, very, very slim.
So it's Karen's birthday tomorrow. Lots of suprises for her =]. It's going to be so much funn. Movies and then dinner. Lols.
Today during church, I noticed my cousin's tooth and realized that one of them had broken in half. Not too attractive but he's still adorable.
My daddy's being all blegh. Won't stop yelling and me and my mom complains that I'm too defiant. Well, at least I know that in the future I'll be very determined huh. Lmfaooo.
I flirted with a guy yesterday, fun fun stuff. Hadn't had that much fun simply talking and lightly flirting in ages. I almost gave up on boys. Hahahaha. He's not that cute but he's a sweetheart.
I have 43 days left of Leadership left. O.O I can't believe it! A whole YEAR has gone by soooooo fast!!!!!!! I love everyone in Leadership so much, I know that I'll HAVE to give back to them next year. My heart won't let me live otherwise.
STAR testing is right after Spring Break too. Wish me luck?
<3

1 comments:

Alan Ho said...

holyyy, so you log in but don't blog? how's you spot my comment so fast? notifications??? an undiscovered feature.. =]