CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weirdo

Haha. I have to admit, yes I am one. And I'm super proud of it. After all, if I wasn't aweird, my life would be boring.
So apparently banned from my own room except for when I sleep....I was like WOW WTF I LIKE MY ROOM. And it IS my ROOM. But whatever. as if I'm really going to leave my only place of comfort.
I watched Spectacular the other night, it was pretty good. Nolan is really cute. HAHAHA. Makes me wanna join show choir, too bad Tino doesn't have one >.<
Haha, so I've been like booked all break, and the one day I have free, I have to dedicate to homework. Augh, so much to make up. I can't hang out with anyone at all and it really sucks. So much for break right? Haha. I'm starting to love singing again, my I'm losing the voice I once had =/
Hahaha. I'm such a weirdo but whatever. I'm living life day to day with barely any regrets <3

0 comments: