So, I was randomly talking about what I did and did not do/eat at VLYT this past Sunday, and at dinner with my family, I came to a conclusion. I think I'm a relatively cheap person to feed, and here's why:
1. I don't eat chocolates, so no one needs to go get me any expensive dark brown sugary gunk in order to woo me or anything, absolutely not.
2. I don't eat seafood, so there's no concern about lobster pricing, or sushi or anything like that. If I want sushi, I'll make it out of spam on my own at home with my sushi making kit.
3. I don't like alcohol, so there's no worries about god wine or beer or bars or drinks or anything like that. I like sugary sweet fruity drinks, that taste like candy :D Candyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
4. I'm not an avid fan of tea or coffee, so there's nothing about $100 per pound tea bags or $200 ceramic/china tea sets, or coffee every morning at the nearby cafe or from Costco or anything like that. I actually don't like it at all unless it's milk tea..with LOTS of syrup and sugar.
5. I like to stick to the main meats: Chicken, Pork, Beef. I hardly EVERY stray from them, so there's nothing to fear when it comes to meats. No lamb, goat, snake, shark, alligator, dog, cat, rabbit, quails, or any other kinds of birds....ugh.
6. Other foods I don't eat: Peanut butter, certain veggies(Like the bitter ones D:), nothing spicy aside from Bun Bo Hue (I can't even eat the mild salsa at Chipotle), and probably other stuff that I haven't thought of.
LOL so this was a super random blurb blog about that. ^.^
But on an even more random note, I want a daughter named Verity Ambrogina.....LOLOLOLOL! =]
Monday, August 2, 2010
Relatively cheap
Posted by Tiffany Nguyen at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment